Scenic Waterfall Tour
Our newest tour for 2020!
This tour features a relaxing bus ride to all the scenic waterfall destinations located in town and across the border into Canada up the Klondike Highway (passports are required). The tour will stop at beautiful viewing platforms for great photo opportunities. The guide will give informative commentary, history, and colorful descriptions of each waterfall destination:
- Reid Falls (including an optional 10 minute rain forest hike up to the falls located in the Gold Rush Cemetery.)
- Bridal Veil Falls (you can put your hands in this water you’re so close)
- Pitch Fork Falls (the 2nd largest waterfall in Southeast Alaska)
- Welcome to Alaska Sign (photo stop)
- International Falls (located right after you cross into Canada)
- Captain William Moore Bridge (new pedestrian walkway opening 2020)
- Final stop the Skagway City Overlook.
There are several tours that go to some of the locations listed above, but this would be the first, and only, EXCLUSIVE waterfall tour stopping at all the waterfalls and scenic spots listed.
Pick up is at the ship for the 8am tour and at the Popcorn Store for all other times.